Samson's Mountain is an exciting place for hunters of all ages and skill levels. While many local sportsmen frequently visit our grounds, we are just as equally visited by hunters from all over the country. We understand that many of these hunters have very demanding schedules and planning seasonal hunts where they live can be difficult, if not impossible. That's why Samson's Mountain is an enjoyable experience. We work with our customers to provide a satisfying hunt around their busy schedules by helping to provide travel arrangements and all accommodations from lodging to meals. 2 local airports will help facilitate easy accessibility to our hunting grounds. Jerry says to just "Bring your weapon of choice, and let us take care of the rest!"
Nestled deep in the heart of Southern Illinois deer country, Samson’s Mountain is an exciting place to plan your next hunt. Nearly 800 acres await you and our your group with full accommodations on site.
- Bring your own weapon of choice – Yes, you can bring that.
- Choose from Whitetail Deer, Elk and specialty hunts upon request.
- Lodging options lakeside, treehouse or main lodge.
- Up to 350+ Inches Whitetail Deer hunts and 550+ Elk hunts.
- Provided dedicated guide for you and your party.
- All meals & beverages – Feel free to grill if you’d like.
- Single day or multi day hunts available.
- Ground, wooded, sniper stand, tripod or valley positions.