We have the biggest typicals in the world! Two of our whitetail deer have held record titles for being the largest deer in the U.S. scoring as high as 523 inches. Other impressive game to hunt are our massive elk and rams. Our most popular game are our whitetail. We are one of the top places in the nation for killing whitetail deer.
Get Ready For A Massive Kill!
Bring your weapon of choice; bow, gun, crossbow, we’ve seen it all. Our guide will take you to your preferred hunting spot: tripod stand, shooting house, or blinds that are handicap accessible. Whether you prefer to hunt all day or in the evening, we'll drop you off and pick you up from your stand.
After your kill, we can prepare your meat for processing or quarter the meet for you to take home and process as you see fit. We offer award-winning taxidermy services to show off your award-worthy kill. Learn more about our taxidermy shop and services here.
Meals, lodging, permit, 1-on-1 guide, video of your hunt, processed meat from your game.
We also offer free transportation to and from Barkley Regional Airport in Paducah, KY and Veterans Airport of Southern Illinois in Marion, IL.
At Samsons Mountain we provide a unique stay for our guests at our rustic lodge and cabins. Choose to rent a cabin for your entire hunting party or stay at our main lodge. All non-hunting guests stay for free. Learn more about our lodging here.
- Bronze – up to 160 (Typical)$4,900
- Silver – up to 180 (Typical)$6,500
- Gold – up to 200 (Typical)$8,000
- Platinum up to 220 (Typical)$10,000
- Diamond 220+ (Typical)Call for pricing & availability.
Wildman Specials (Non Typicals Only)
- Bronze – up to 165 (Non Typical)$4,900
- Silver – up to 225 (Non Typical)$6,500
- Gold – up to 250 (Non Typical)$8,000
- Platinum up to 300 (Non Typical)$10,000
- Diamond 300+ (Non Typical)Call for pricing & availability.
- Bronze – 4×4$4,900
- Silver – 5×5$6,500
- Gold – up To 360$8,000
- Platinum – up to 400$10,000
- Diamond – 400+Call for pricing & availability.
- Rams$700 – $2,000
- Audad$1,000 – $3,500
- Buffalo$2,200 – $6,000
- Black Buck$3,000
- Oryx$1,900 – $5,000
- Eland$3,500 – $6,000
- Watusi$2,900 – $10,000
August 10th – September 9th
September 10th – December 1st
July 15th – August 14th
August 15th – March 1st